When we were told John Asher would need several more weeks in the hospital to recover, my only request of the surgeon was that he help bring John Asher home by Mother's Day. There could be no greater gift for me. The Lord answered that prayer, along with many others and my son was with my on Mother's Day, being dedicated to the Lord before a congregation of people that had been praying for him and a family that has embraced him and loves him. We are so very blessed!
Beautiful, beautiful photos and what an incredible Mother's Day I know you had! I could not imagine a better or more meaningful day than the one your family shared last Sunday. Amy Stewart
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
3 comments:
Looks like a GREAT Mother's Day. Super cute dress too! :)
Tears here!
Blessed INDEED!
(Love Jeremiah's levity in the photo;-)
OX,
Tam
Beautiful, beautiful photos and what an incredible Mother's Day I know you had! I could not imagine a better or more meaningful day than the one your family shared last Sunday.
Amy Stewart
Post a Comment