Robyn, Every time I see your little one I think of the song Safe in my Arms....with his baby blues and blond curly hair...adorable!!We have some big news....our prayers have been answered....He said YES!!! and led us to our little girl:-). Thank you Jesus!!!
E. is so precious!! Oh my goodness...he is getting so big. I could eat him up!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love that hair!
Oh my word, where I have I been while he grew up???? He's so big!!! (And adorable!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Robyn,
Every time I see your little one I think of the song Safe in my Arms....with his baby blues and blond curly hair...adorable!!
We have some big news....our prayers have been answered....He said YES!!! and led us to our little girl:-). Thank you Jesus!!!
E. is so precious!! Oh my goodness...he is getting so big. I could eat him up!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love that hair!
Oh my word, where I have I been while he grew up???? He's so big!!! (And adorable!)
Post a Comment