Monday, February 09, 2009

Did the groundhog really see his shadow?

Less than a week ago I was writing that the temperature that morning was 16 degrees. And last I checked it is still February. But as the weather man said, we are having spring in the middle of winter! My friends, the past three days it has been a beautiful 70+ degree day! Even with a sinus infection the little man and I got outside a bit and shot some hoops. Here are some sweet pictures of him. Oh spring, please stick around just a little longer. We are already spoiled.

By the way, I know that is a pink soccer ball. We do have a basketball but it is huge for him and remember, he has two older sisters!!!!

Look at that beautiful blue sky!

5 comments:

Barbie said...

Oh my, am I jealous or what?!! Beautiful blue skies!! I am so anxious for spring. Love the pics. :-)

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Supposed to be 63 here tomorrow....I think all of the snow will be off of the trampoline and the kids can go out there and do some jumping! YEAH!!

McCance said...

McCance actually got a pink soccer ball for Christmas. Pink is his favorite color. Maybe if he had 2 older sisters it wouldn't be, but not the case.

Leslie said...

So funny...I was just logging into Blogger to write an entry with the same title!! We have loved this weather.

Tami said...

He is so adorable!!! You'll have to hide these pictures from his sisters when they get older.....do I hear 'blackmail;-)'???

I'm envious of the 70 degrees! We did get a warm up here....today so I shouldn't complain. I was in the 50's!!! I took a nice long walk with the pooches. The kids came home from school and wanted to run around outside without their coats!! It felt like summer to us up here:-).

Thanks for Visiting!