Oh...that scares the bejeezers out of me...don't you love that word! Is 6 years difference too much??? She is going to be a beautiful young woman real soon. Enjoy her innocence and youth while it lasts! Thanks for updating....I was missing it (even though I know you are incredibly busy!).. Give those kids some love from me... LA
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
1 comment:
Oh...that scares the bejeezers out of me...don't you love that word! Is 6 years difference too much??? She is going to be a beautiful young woman real soon. Enjoy her innocence and youth while it lasts!
Thanks for updating....I was missing it (even though I know you are incredibly busy!)..
Give those kids some love from me...
LA
Post a Comment