We had a wonderful day of field trips yesterday. We went to see the King Tut exhibit and the Terracotta Soldiers from China. I didn't get many pictures since cameras were not allowed in the exhibit, but a few group shots of some eager to learn homeschoolers and some very cold homeschoolers. BTW, for anyone interested, it was 16 degrees in Atlanta this morning, wind chill factor of 4 where we live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY- how close are you to Atlanta? I'm going to be there in late April for a children's ministry conference (the Orange Conference). I don't know if I'll have much (or any) free time, but wouldn't it be cool to meet?
It's a fun thought!!!
And cry me a river on the cold :) .......it's just now hitting 30 here after a month of temps in the teens or below zero! It feels like a heat wave!
Hey! I know ya'll had a wonderful time at the museum! I sure wish we could have been there! Did you see all of the "stuff" they buried with King Tut?
Ok...ya'll stay warm...although mom said it would be much warmer today! I am so glad it is warming up here too...we actually had rain during the night and temps in the 40s!!!! Now the sun is shining...I might go looking for my flip flops!
love you guys!!!
Post a Comment