Looks like you've been quite active lately, and visiting some really neat places!
Thanks for posting my giveaway...I can't wait to see who wins:-).
Love the picture in your title bar....it's starting to look like that around here....up north a bit it's peak right now, but trying to get up there is a nightmare...bumper to bumper traffic. I'm trying to decide whether to fight the traffic to get a peak, or just wait and capture what I can around here.
Oh, poor Eli! :)He looks like he's taking it well.
About the fall pictures, I'm waiting for the leaves to really turn before I take the picture. The leaves that I can see from my front porch are all yellow- no red or orange yet. But, we haven't hit peak yet. i'm hoping to snap a few pictures this week. I think the colors aren't as brilliant this year- we haven't really had the cold we need for the really bright colors. But, I'll take pictures soon!
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
2 comments:
Robyn,
So adorable;-)
Looks like you've been quite active lately, and visiting some really neat places!
Thanks for posting my giveaway...I can't wait to see who wins:-).
Love the picture in your title bar....it's starting to look like that around here....up north a bit it's peak right now, but trying to get up there is a nightmare...bumper to bumper traffic. I'm trying to decide whether to fight the traffic to get a peak, or just wait and capture what I can around here.
Hugs,
Tami
Oh, poor Eli! :)He looks like he's taking it well.
About the fall pictures, I'm waiting for the leaves to really turn before I take the picture. The leaves that I can see from my front porch are all yellow- no red or orange yet. But, we haven't hit peak yet. i'm hoping to snap a few pictures this week. I think the colors aren't as brilliant this year- we haven't really had the cold we need for the really bright colors. But, I'll take pictures soon!
Post a Comment