Saturday, August 09, 2008

More pictures of the beach...

Major storm coming in our first night there. Eli loves Anna Kate and just had to sit beside her everytime she took a bottle! Who's chasing who? Madilyn spent hours playing in the sand. I love this picture of Gracie wearing my beach hat!

Eli loved the pool, much more than the beach where he wouldn't even put his feet in the sand!

Having fun with daddy!

MaKayla had a great time in the pool with her daddy!

Anna Kate enjoyed a cool dip in the pool!

Beach Trip 2008

4 comments:

Tami said...

There's nothing like being together with family, having fun at the beach!

Barbie said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I think our next vacation will be a trip to the Oregon Coast. It has been far too long since I have been there.

Love the pictures!

Benjamin said...

Hey! This is Ben's wife, Laurie. I think i found your blog from Christy's email at one point..or from Addison, what beach are you at? It's gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Gracie looks just like you wearing that hat. What a fun time and a great end to the summer.

Looking forward to seeing more of you this fall.

Thanks for Visiting!