Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Just an ordinary day...
Nothing much to blog about. I got back very late last night from a consignment sale where I found some wonderful deals! I was able to find each girl a bitty baby night gown to match their bitty baby's night clothes. I think I will give them these on Christmas Eve and they will be so excited. I also found Eli an Inch Worm riding toy that I think he will love for Christmas. He also got a brand new Nike GA Bulldogs jersey, number 14! His dad was crazy excited. Then some great clothes and other things that I know the kids will enjoy. Now to clean house and homeschool...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one Christmas shopping!! :) I LOVE getting stuff early. It made my life so much easier last year!
Sounds like you found some great deals- way to go! I love finding a good bargain....just wish I could do it more often:-).
OK...you can't possibly have "Just an Ordinary Day" for a WEEK!!!! I miss your blogging, girl!!
LA
Post a Comment