Monday, January 07, 2008
My First
Routines are so important and we all have them whether we admit it or not. I have a morning routine. I make my coffee, turn on the computer and read the latest headlines in the news, sometimes read an article and then check in on the adoption world. I do this religiously! This morning I changed my rountine and had my quiet time with God first. He needs to have the first in my day, not the internet. What's more is I would check into these adoption rumor sites hoping that something in this adoption slow down will have changed and I end up disappointed. I'm not sure what it is that I am looking for, a rumor with no substantion is more likely what I will get and that's all it is, just a rumor. Maybe just a glimpse of hope that things will speed up is what I am looking for. My perspective is changing and I am realizing that unless I am on my knees in prayer, focusing on God, I will lose all hope. So I will still check my news and adoption sites each day, for years to come if that is how long I will wait. But God will get my first each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment