Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Saying NO
The Lord has a funny way of taking my "no's" and my "never's" and turning them into absolutes! I said I would never live on our street after moving away the first time and guess what, we are back!! I also pridefully said I would never drive a mini van and you know what I LOVE my new mini van! I've told Jeremiah on many occasions I didn't want to live any further south than where we are now and for nine months I lived four hours south of here. So there is another area of my life that I had previously said no to and God is beginning to change my heart in ways I never expected. I won't elaborate any more right now as I am truly seeking him in prayer over this. But I ask that you pray with me as I confirm this is the Lord and not any outside pressure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like you and I have a lot in common :) I also said, "No minivan", " I WON'T sell my horse, EVER" and "I am DONE having kids!!"
But isn't God wonderful, He provides a NEW and BETTER dream in replacing our old dream :)
May He clearly show you the answers you are looking for!!
I am praying that God will provide you with the desires of your heart. It is obvious you are seeking what He thnks is best for you.
Post a Comment