Graham didn't know what to comment...but I'll say thanks for thinking of him. Ashlyn looks beautiful! I am very proud of Grace and she looks so proud of herself! Hope you were all warm! Leigh Ann
Fun! Nathan was in his parade this year as well....playing the Sax with the school band. It was at 6:00pm....meaning 'dark' here, so I didn't bother to bring my camera. Though we don't have any pictures, we have a great memory!
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
2 comments:
Graham didn't know what to comment...but I'll say thanks for thinking of him. Ashlyn looks beautiful!
I am very proud of Grace and she looks so proud of herself! Hope you were all warm!
Leigh Ann
Fun! Nathan was in his parade this year as well....playing the Sax with the school band. It was at 6:00pm....meaning 'dark' here, so I didn't bother to bring my camera. Though we don't have any pictures, we have a great memory!
Post a Comment