Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Deep South Cold
I don't know about your area, but here in the deep south, we don't see temps below freezing until sometime in January. However, this past week it has been cold! Temps below freezing at night and in the forties in the day. Burrrr! Now, I am not complaining, I actually like a little cold weather and wished it hasd snowed! Maybe in March! All this to say, it was time to change my picture, even though it isn't quite that cold here, it sure looks beautiful. Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are right.. the South just doesn't usually get this cold this time of the year...I just have a feeling your kids are going to get to experience some of this white stuff before spring. The good news for you is that they get to play in it and then it goes away....at my house...this stuff ain't going away any time soon!!!!! Lots and lots of it here this morning! Mike is still looking online for a helper..aka..snow blower!!
Love you! LA
I noticed on the news this morning how cold it has been down south....and yes, you're right it has been warmer up here!
It's odd that we haven't had any snow yet....I really love having snow in the winter, and especially for Christmas. The boys will play outside for hours in the snow....but if it's just cold and gray....they'd rather be inside;-).
Me too for that matter!
I'm going to do a post with my sasha doll at some point....I pulled her out of storgage and I have to find some clothes for her! She's about as close to looking Chinese as I think was available back in the early 70's.... though she looks more hispanic to me now....oh well.....she worked back then with the unrestrained imagination of a child:-).
I don't think it got this cold at all last Fall/Winter. Maybe our kids will get to play in snow and actually remember it, J was 2 and A was just 1 the last time we got real snow!!!
Post a Comment