Monday, December 08, 2008

5 comments:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Where are my tissues? Thanks for sharing and reminding me of one of the biggest blessings in my life....
It does seem to be harder when the holidays come around and you feel like part of your family is missing....but we will be looking forward to that Christmas when your little one is here with us!

Robyn said...

Rivers of tears...

Leigh Ann Harris said...

I got an idea....how about if I go with you to China (I mean...since I have already been there and stuff!) and J. stays at home with your other kids....how do you think that would work??? I want to go back today!!!

Tami said...

had to find the kleenex to finish this one! Beautiful.

Tami said...

Thanks for checking in on us! No sooner did I post some pictures of the ice storm to our blog and your email came through;-). Yes, we are OK....got power back last night...sooner than I expected....we're definitely lucky. They're saying it could take until the weekend before everyone has power in NH!

Thanks for Visiting!