I love to read about other homeschooling families and the ongoings of their days. Often I get some wonderful ideas, usually a good chuckle or two and always some encouragement. Recently this blog has been featuring a day in the life of a homeschool family and I thought I would take a chance on posting about some of our days. You never know what a day will bring and these pictures are a mix of our actual work and a little humor too.
Exploring a world of spatial relationships through pattern blocks, on different development levels for each kid. They love stuff like this!
An assortment of homeschool activities going on...including a recently found friend, Sea Turtle and a tray still containing cereal from breakfast!
Where we often find Eli when we try to school while he is awake. Gracie is in the middle of saying "Mom! Eli has scissors!" Of course I knew that....
Well, some days are just like this. Seems like everything is topsy turvy but we still manage to get it done!
Even dad gets in on the action! What a blessing and privilege it is to homeschool my children! I just pray I always have this right!
4 comments:
Check out my blog for a little award you won. :-)
Hey....now that you are DONE with your Christmas gifts....maybe you could update your blog...lol!! LOVE you!! LA
those pictures look just like our house. :)
thanks for stopping by! love your blog and your heart for your family!
Oh my do those pictures look familiar! Our first two are 25 and 21 years old, and our third child just turned 4 and we haven't begun formal schooling yet(but I am waiting with eager anticipation to start all over again).
Terrye in FL
Post a Comment