Wednesday, November 05, 2008
National Adoption Month
My heart has been heavy for the orphans around the world, especially the one(s) God has planned for our family. I think about this little baby ALL THE TIME! I want so much to bring her home, to have her live here in our home and for me to begin teaching her about Jesus and loving her with the love of Jesus. I found this video from another blog and it especially hits home as this family is a hometown hero here in Athens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful family and beautiful video....thanks so much for sharing it. I really needed to see this today....I've been 'reviewing' our SN list with uncertainty and doubt today....wondering if I/we can really handle certain SNs we have listed. After watching this, my confidence in our path has been renewed by Him through your post.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
Thank you and God bless!
I love your blog - wonderful posts, and your family is lovely!! God knows who your little one is, and He WILL bring your family together at just the right time. We started our process back in May of 2007 and are waiting on travel for our little guy. I know that feeling of heaviness in your heart - let God turn that into a way to reach out, just as you're doing through your blog. :)
Blessings!
SJ would love to see some new pics of Eli...when you get a chance!!
LA
Post a Comment