Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Freedom to choose

***Mary Beth Chapman has it going on over here as well!***
The freedom to choose our leaders is one of our great rights as Americans. It is something we hold great pride in. So this day is always a historic day for our country, despite who the candidates are. I am always excited about casting my vote, and I take advantage and vote in every election, primaries and all. I will try to hold back my comments as many things about this election make me sick, however I know that our Lord is in control, regardless of the outcome. And my dear friend has it going on over at her blog when it comes to this election. Amen and Amen.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Maybe I should just stay up on my soapbox...what do you think?? I just don't know if my family could live with me....
I think now, more than ever, we are in need of a revival in this nation!

Robyn said...

I feel that maybe that is why the election turned out as it did. It will force us as Christians to get on our knees to pray for the nation and our leaders, now more than ever. Something we should be doing regardless of who our leader is, Christian or not.

Thanks for Visiting!