Thursday, September 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We made it home and while we are already missing family and the beautiful state of Colorado, it is also nice to be getting back into our very own beds! I'll post some great pictures, but until then, I'll leave you with a Madi -ism... "It doesn't look like home, but it sure feels like home because we are all together!" -from the A&W at the Colorado Springs Airport just one hour before our flight.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Glad you're all home safe and sound and hopefully, all feeling better now! Can't wait to see pictures.

I have to say, I was in AWE reading the events that transpired before you got on, and while you were on the plane. I don't do very well with stomach bugs, and I truly admire your faith and trust in God to carry you though a very difficult time! Bravo!

Thanks for Visiting!