Oh...I am so glad you are back in blog land. I missed you! I know Madilyn had a wonderful birthday and party. I love the bike and the cake!! Both look like a lot of fun!! Tell J. that he could have come by Northern Indiana and brought us a cannoli. I don't think I have ever had one, but it sure did look good. Can't wait to see ya'll soon!! All my love, Leigh Ann
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
1 comment:
Oh...I am so glad you are back in blog land. I missed you! I know Madilyn had a wonderful birthday and party. I love the bike and the cake!! Both look like a lot of fun!! Tell J. that he could have come by Northern Indiana and brought us a cannoli. I don't think I have ever had one, but it sure did look good.
Can't wait to see ya'll soon!!
All my love, Leigh Ann
Post a Comment