Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pray, pray, pray

Hey to all you who may check in every now and then! I am asking for a specific prayer right now. In my anxiousness to send all our paperwork to the Chinese Consulate in Houston to be authenticated, I forgot one little tiny piece of paper that really should not matter in the whole scheme of things, but might. I see it as minor so please pray with me that the Chinese Consulate will see it as minor also. I should have included a copy of Jeremiah's passport photo page with the other hundreds of documents and it slipped through the cracks. My prayer is that they will go ahead and authenticate the documents even without his passport page. If not, then I will more than likely have to mail everything again (which is not cheap) and I am also running close to the deadline of some of my documents expiring. So just pray that everything goes through! Thanks!

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!