Saturday, May 13, 2006

Chatting

Our physical's are complete (for the third time this year!) If there is something medically wrong with us and our doctor didn't catch it after three physical's then we need a new doctor! I believe we are officially declared healthy! I get my fingerprints next Friday and Jeremiah gets his the first of June and then, as far as gathering paperwork, we will just about be finished! Just waiting on our I 171 H. Then the task of getting the paperwork certified and then off to China! So much talk about on the Yahoo groups about the extended wait time from DTC to referral. I've often contemplated why God chose this time, when we are adopting, to greatly allow the wait to be extended. I know there is a reason, possibly for our children to be a little older, possibly to allow us time to really depend on him to provide the money for the adoption, time to allow us to get a larger vehicle! Only he knows why and I have to learn to be content.

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!