In five days I will be here relaxing with my dear, precious friend and relishing in the company of 250 adoptive mothers and some tremendous speakers! And I CAN'T WAIT!
Not only do I need seriously need a weekend off from doing my favorite job in the world, but I need a weekend off with my friend and relaxing in the spirit of the Lord! Created for Care was born out of the desire to bring a few moms together that shared a passion for orphans and adoption. In it inagural year, over 250 women from all across the country are coming together to relax, talk and learn from each other and speakers that might know a thing or two about adoption and orphans!
It's going to be amazing! Stay tuned...

2 comments:
Wow Robyn! this sounds like something I might be interested in. Would you mind emailing me when you have a chance-jlopressey@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
OK...the new blog look is amazing!!! I love it...and the title is perfect!!! Can't wait until this weekend!
Post a Comment