Sunday, January 23, 2011










I hear that there could possibly be more of this on the way! In my thirty plus years of living in Georgia, I've never known it to snow this much! Nonetheless, we will enjoy it while it's here, and a like a good southerner, I will buy my milk and bread tomorrow!

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Are you serious?? I can't believe it could snow again. I sure hope the weather cooperates next week! Yippy!!

TanyaLea said...

You family is just beautiful. I've been playing catch-up on blogs and have enjoyed all of your photos of John Asher and your other kiddos... they are all too cute!! I also enjoyed the Anniversary post of you and your hubby... you're both just ADORABLE!! God bless you and your lovely family in the year to come... hopefully I'll get better at staying up on people again!! I love watching fellow AP's as their families grow and change!

Hugs,
Tanya

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love seeing people in the south "cold" :)

Lol...

I LOVE your new blog look!! Its beautiful!

Thanks for Visiting!