Sunday, August 30, 2009

She turned 7!

Do you think she is excited about turning 7?
Oh the anticipation of making that wish! No birthday cake for this young lady, she asked for a cheese cake!
In case you were wondering, the curls did come back, but only on the sides. I think the curls in the back will come back as her hair grows out longer. At least that is what I am hoping for!
Gracie's pool party! She has waited all year for her friends to sing "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...."
I'm no cake decorator, but I thought I did a pretty good job on this cake! Again, no birthday cake for this special girl, it's a cookie cake this time!
The easiest birthday party ever! And we just about had the entire pool to ourselves. I think some early morning clouds and a 30% chance of rain scared most people off!

Eli had a blast with daddy throwing him up and letting him go under water!

Miss Candy, Eli's Sunday School teacher had to move to Florida. We are going to miss her terribly! He loved her and loves his class. Everyone should have a teacher as sweet as her and named Miss Candy!

We've had a busy week but Eli didn't let his guard down! He was still just as silly as always!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!