Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frigid Cold

I know many of you are experiencing cold temperatures like never before and I am amazed at how cold it has actually gotten up north. Here in the south, it is pretty cold as well, 25 when we woke up this morning. So we are headed to the library to get some fresh air and change of scenery. We need to get out every now and then and I need some books on tessalations for my art class on Friday!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow...25 is mighty cold for your neck of the woods!

Right now it's 10 degrees here with the sun out....for the next several days our high is supposed to be 19!! At night it will be well below zero.

Stay warm!!!

OX,
Tam

Leigh Ann Harris said...

Bitter cold here...13 degrees with a wind chill around 2.
What is a tessalation????
Thinking warm thoughts...
LA

Thanks for Visiting!