Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Been Months...

There really is no explaining, life is just very busy!  As we finished school and soccer season we quickly jumped into the throws of summer, traveling and birthday season around here.  We have a birthday in June, July and two in August, not to mention a VERY ACTIVE two year old!  Oh how precious is he.

While our life and my kids keep me very busy and constantly on my toes, I never forget to stop and thank God for the blessings he has bestowed on our family, blessings that came out of trials and perserverance. God receives the glory for our sufferings and trials, which are so minor compared to the suffering Christ endured on our behalf.  However, I believe it is so important for me to remember where we've been, how far the Lord has brought us and how much we've learned in the process.

As I hear shouts of "mom, I'm hungry", I will leave you with a few updated pictures.  Time goes by so fast...
Trip to the Atlanta Zoo
Family Picture at Recital, the Girls did amazing!
John Asher has always LOVED the water.  But he has a new freedom now that he can swim with his yellow float!
Summer's not complete without a trip to the Emerald Coast!
The boys had a blast jumping waves and getting a mouth full of salt water!

Dance Recital 2011





3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my, the girls are adorable in their dance costumes! And oh, how a beach trip looks like JUST what the doctor ordered! Welcome back, busy Mama!

Em said...

We live in Athens and are adopting from China SN starting this December. I would love to meet you and talk with you!
Emily Hodge
emhodge@gmail.com
https://sites.google.com/site/hodgepodgeathens/

Jenna said...

YAY- you're back!!! Look how big the kids are!!! WOW- times flies, huh?

Thanks for Visiting!