It is the end of the school year and the beginning of summer. Besides Christmas I think this is one of the busiest times of the year. Here is just a little of our month in pictures...

End of the year program for our co-op...
End of the year kids sing for church...
Picking strawberries and making jam...
mmmmm...
spending an afternoon with some old friends...
making some new ones...
receiving a long awaited trophy....
a trip to the Georgia Aquarium...

petting sting rays and hammerhead sharks...
hanging out with our buddies...

dancing in our recital...

dancing in her first recital...

and receiving our beautiful roses for a fantastic performance!
School is out for the summer! And we have such an exciting summer coming up. Gracie has joined a swim team and practice has already begun. We have VBS just one week away and a family mission trip in line after that. Then it will be off to see my family in Colorado again, always a wonderful time! A trip to Boston is also a possibility in July as well as a trek down to the Gulf! Lord willing, we look forward to experiencing all this as a family!
3 comments:
OK, I'm going to start by saying that if you come to Boston you better let me know when. I'm a stone's throw form there!!!!! We're practically Bostonians!
LOVE the pictures- I am feeling the business too (throw in two birthdays and it's CRAZY). The girls look so great in their recital dresses!
....and you are back to blogging! just updated mine too....this is a really busy time...wish we could have seen you more. Looks like the only way we really get to spend quality time is for you to come here...can that trip to Boston include Indiana?
love you!
Robyn,
I guess you have been busy!! I know the feeling...my calendar is totally booked until school is out on the 19th of June. Loved the pictures of all the special events....and those strawberries...yummmm!!!
OX~Tam
Post a Comment