It's the end of Spring Practice and the Dawgs were out to show the Bulldog Nation what they are made of in a game of red vs black! Daddy played a little Lettermen Flag Football on the field with some former teammates and we got to meet some people whose names might be a little famous - at least in the sports arena.
Jeremiah and the kids with Kirk Herbstreit
The men and Garrison Hearst
Jeremiah and the kids with Jack Davis - He was the captain for the Red Team on Flag Football - and they won!
Their names may not be famous in the sports arena but around here these men are pretty popular!
Hold on Dawgs....I'm coming!
2 comments:
How COOL was that day??!! Pretty exciting:-).
I love the last shot, and caption...priceless!
OX~Tam
Thanks for entering my give-away!
And how wonderful that you are adopting from China! I know the wait is so long now, isn't it? We waited 2 years for our China blessing and I thought that was long. But just like pregnancies- somehow you forget all about the waiting once they are in your arms :-) Blessings to you and your family!
Post a Comment