Saturday, March 07, 2009

Did someone mention lambs?

The kids and I went to the local University here to visit a sheep farm. We saw lots of baby lambs and watched them get their baby shots, their ears tagged and saw how they dock their tails. We also learned a lot about how to care for baby lambs. The best part of all was when they let the kids run through the pasture to chase and pet the lambs.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh what FUN!!! My Claire would have been in heaven there... she loves lambs, they're her favorite animal. She sleeps with about 8 stuffed ones every night. :)

Benjamin said...

Hey! The lambs are so cute! I'm not sure if Christy mentioned , I'm interested in homeschooling and have a few questions. Could you email me, Laurie (at)fisherplanet.com thanks!

Jenna said...

That's so cool!!!! I'd love to go to a place like that!!!

Thanks for Visiting!