Sunday, March 12, 2006
Introduction
Hi friends and family,
Jeremiah and I have officially begun our adoption journey! We sent our application in on March 1st and received word on March 3rd. that we were accepted! A week later on March 11th we were in orientation learning about the paperwork process. My goodness they move quickly! I'm not sure I expected to be already in this stage of the process but it is very exciting!!
This blog has been set up to give us a place to record our thoughts and emotions as we go through this process and if you are interested, to keep you informed of our adoption journey.
Please be praying with us as we embark on this journey to bring home our daughter from China. We know that God has called us to adopt and will be with us and guiding us every step of the way. We are also praying that he will provide 100% of the cost of the adoption and ask that you pray that along with us!
Feeling excited and blessed,
Robyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment